UIUX Designer studies user's feeling and experience when using company products and makes improvements according to research and feedback and identifies technical requirements and develops ideas through scenarios, sketches, story boards, user flows, wireframes, motion studies, mock-ups and prototypes. Beside that they builds, deploys, implements and/or modifies computer vision applications and components.
- Work with product management to take high level requirements or use cases and elaborate those as process flows & wireframes
- Drive end-to-end interaction design: defining how the user navigates and interact with the product
- Define and maintain UI/UX standards that ensure uniformity across OnlinePajak's products
- Communicate and discuss with other designer and developer actively
- Design, conduct, analyze, and report on user-centered research and usability testing and evaluate user feedback
- Collaborating with customer-success teams to obtain customer insights.
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners.